We at Wee Kids believe that alliances are an integral part of businesses and always look out for enthusiastic business partners who can share our vision and work passionately to provide the best to children and the community as a whole.
We are totally committed to building and maintaining a highly professional and successful network of franchisees. In our business the secret to success is simple - provide a great service that’s better than the service provided by anyone else at a realistic price!!
Our success has been built on taking care of all the details, and it’s something that we will share with each of our Franchisees. Wee Kids Preschool’ franchise support program helps you with school design, furniture, teaching, operating procedures, student admission enquiries, teacher training material, marketing support in local areas, and several other support initiatives which will help you establish and sustain your franchise.
Proven business model that has delivered a robust ROI for our Franchisees.
Wee Kids Preschool’ Franchise 360-Degree Support Package
Wee Kids Preschool franchise 360-degree support package contains all of the pre-start up support, training, help and post start initial support that you will need to get your business launched successfully including:
- Site identification & evaluation.
- Develop a business plan to reflect how the business will operate in your chosen location.
- Infrastructure & ambiance design.
- Legal documentation.
- Assistance with producing a business plan and raising finance (on request).
- Agreements as needed.
- Market survey guidance and analysis.
- 2 to 3 days of initial induction training for you and your initial members of staff.
- Five days post-opening onsite support to help you get the business launched.
- Bluebook - infrastructure designs/ floor plan.
- HR support - recruitment of coordinator and teachers.
- Facilitate marketing and admissions process.
- IT support and students essentials.
- Comprehensive franchise operations manual.
- Curriculum and lesson plans created with specific learning objectives.
- Ongoing on-site and virtual teacher training once every month.
- Software support and guidance.
- Marketing and operational support.
- Enrolment support (lead management).
- Business management portal.
- Center inspection and visit from the corporate office every quarter.
- Annual business review and revision of the business plan
- Ongoing service development to ensure that our centers always remain in line with current trends and best practices
- Ongoing marketing advice to maximize the return and minimize the cost
- Website development and maintenance for both the central site and your local mini sites
- Social media management and support (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Problem solving as required
- Opportunities to network with other franchisees at franchisee meetings, conferences, online webinars and chat room
Day 1Enquiry with Wee Kids Preschool
Day 5Meeting the business representative
Day 12Finalizing your preschool location
Day 15MOU signing
Day 20Franchise Agreement signing
Day 50Setup of preschool & training
Day 60Launch of preschool
- On acceptance of the Brand and implementation the Franchisee signs up an MOU with the Brand.
- On signing of the MOU, the Franchisee pays 50% of the franchise amount.
- The Franchisee finalizes the location to start the preschool.
- The Franchisor verifies the property location for approval. Additionally, states out the business plan as per the area and finalizes the Return on Investment and Fee Structure.
- Subsequently the Franchisee signs up the Franchisee Agreement and pays the balance 50% of the amount.