About Wee Kids Preschool
Wee Kids have partnered with Little Elly one of the most admired preschools in South Asia, as curriculum and support partner, for making teaching a joy and learning a pleasure.
We at Wee Kids Preschool believe every child is unique and capable of being strong, resilient and capable learners with the right guidance. We believe children learn at their own pace; thus, we provide them with enabling environments which caters to their individual needs and gives them the freedom to expand their knowledge and develop age appropriately. We encourage children to be strong and independent when required, forming the basis for positive relationships with their teachers, friends, parents and community as a whole, that they will go on to have in their future.
Dedicated Staff Members
Vision and Mission
To provide an outstanding, inclusive program that focuses on the development of young children by creating enriching learning experiences through exploration, discovery and hands-on activities.
- Developmentally appropriate,
- Reflective of thoughtful observation and intentional planning,
- Individually and culturally meaningful, and
- Inclusive of children with disabilities or other special needs.
Grounded in early childhood research and practice, the following eight principles emphasize offering young children individually, culturally, and linguistically responsive learning experiences and environments:
- Relationships are central.
- Play is a primary context for learning.
- Learning is integrated.
- Intentional teaching enhances children’s learning experiences.
- Family and community partnerships create meaningful connections.
- Individualization of learning includes all children.
- Responsiveness to culture and language supports children’s learning.
- Time for reflection and planning enhances teaching
- Quality and consistency in all early year’s learning, so that every child makes good progress and no child gets left behind
- A secure foundation through learning and development opportunities which are planned around the needs and interests of each individual child and are assessed and reviewed regularly
- Partnership working between practitioners and with parents and/or careers
- Equality of opportunity and anti-discriminatory practice, ensuring that every child is included and supported.
Meet Our Team
Kamana Pant Thapa
It’s been a tremendous journey of learning, discovering and self-realization since I started working with Wee Kids as National Teacher Coordinator. Being with very young minds and exploring their infinite possibilities has been a truly amazing experience for me. Interacting and working along with the wonderful co-teachers, centers and operate team towards a common goal - children and their learning, has been very uplifting for me as a trainer and teacher.
Wee Kids has provided me with a highly professional work environment with a world class standard. Soon I fell in love with the culture of valuing each and every member of staff and treating them with dignity and warmth. The values we would love to instill in our children at Wee Kids are strongly rooted in our hearts by our seniors and mentors and we model them to our children. Wee Kids has the finest curriculum, right approach in shaping young children for tomorrow and a warm and welcoming environment. At Wee Kids, I found myself doing what I love to do, staying true to what I strongly believe in and above all I could see myself as a passionate learner with new opportunities to learn each and every day. The unconditional love that children shower, the friendliness and warmth in the air, the beautiful and clean classrooms, and truly international best practices in early childhood education, dynamic and compassionate leadership, all of these make me feel fortunate, motivated and excited at work.
Wee Kids is an awesome place to work. I love working here. The best part is teaching my students new and exciting things daily. I think it's amazing how they grow and learn. I treasure every moment. The life of a preschool teacher is Fantastic!
Working at Growing Kids Learning Center allows for daily opportunities to encourage the creative imagination and learning potential of each child who enters through the classroom door.
Mahesh C. Ghimire
Chief Executive Officer
Message from CEO
Wee Kids Preschool believes education is a joint venture between the school and the parents, where we focus on making children strong, resilient and capable learner, by providing enabling environment while all the fun activities that you do with your child at home are important in supporting their learning and development, and have a really long-lasting effect on your child’s learning as they progress through school.
Wee Kids Preschool is committed to building and maintaining a highly professional and successful network of parents, teachers and child care practitioners while nurturing young minds and empowering theirs’ future.